Monday, September 17, 2007

Going great guns...

Hi y'all. I feel like I'm starting to reap the benefits of all the hard work I've put in over the summer. Things seem to be coming together for me, health wise. The last two weeks my energy levels have climbed steadily, while many of the symptoms have subsided or just disappeared. The only difficult may be working out which of my many supplements are the most and the least useful, but for now dear readers, I could care less, I'm just feeling great. At last I can get out and do all those things I've been wanting to do, at last I can seriously work out (and now have active membership at the gym) and I've also, as of last week, begun practising yoga first thing in the morning before breakfast.

Feeling chronically ill did give me some valuable insight though. I now appreciate my health and guard it jealously as never before. Health is MORE than wealth to paraphrase the old saying. I have become such a devotee of the healthy lifestyle that I feel that whatever I decide to work at in the future perhaps it should be in the health field - in particular I would love to help other psychiatric survivors towards health and wholeness by nutrition, exercise and healing practices such as yoga.

It's a thought. Take care all...love and peace, Zoe.

No comments: