Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Better again...

...and seem to be stabilising. Got a decent night's sleep and woke up somehow in a better space. It occurred to me to ask Richard to meet me for a drink so I texted and emailed him. Then I did my yoga and meditation, then after breakfast, went to the gym. Then my yoga class! Phew! That was great...as usual. My yoga teacher is a real gem. There were only three of us there today...all the hard-core yogis.

Then I had to come back to be here for the gas man. My central heating system has been playing up, he reckons it needs a new pump. Hope he's right...have had no end of trouble with it. I made some spicy chickpeas with brown basmati rice.

Suddenly I don't quite know what to do with myself. For the first time in quite a while I'm at a loose end. Learn Direct is closing early today or I would go there. Maybe I'll try and do some of it at home, although my connection or my 'puter doesn't seem to be quite up to the job.

Take care all...Love, Zoe.

No comments: