Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Grimness extraordinaire.

Having a really horrible time. Hot sweats and flushes, a cold, aching back, insomnia, fatigue...I'm one big mass of symptoms and am now pretty sure this has something to do with my hormones. I am off to the doc's in a minute to request a blood test and have made an appointment to see my own doctor when she gets back from her holiday, but that isn't for over a week and I don't know how I will bear this till then.

I also feel very low and depressed. When I managed to drag myself down the stairs this morning I cried from sheer desperation. I am so sick of this. One week will be good and I think I'm over it, then I'm back at square one.

Richard is coming over tonight and I just hope I can refrain from biting his head off with the sheer frustration of it all.

Miserably, Zoe.

No comments: