Monday, November 5, 2007

A good day but emotional.

Goodness my titles really tell it like it is don't they. No more and no less. Well regular bloggers will no doubt know that it isn't always easy to think up a title, and I invariably start with mine. It might be an idea to blog first and title after, I haven't tried that. But my titles are honest - if dull.

Well it was a productive and full day in that I went to class in the morning and Learn Direct in the afternoon, then to the gym for a full work-out (my ankle is OK now) then down to see my friend in the crisis house.

Along the way I noticed I was starting to fulminate about Richard. The anger is kicking in, and the hurt. (After the denial of Saturday!) I probably need to have a really good cry, that hasn't really happened yet. At the moment I am incandescent, and underneath it of course is a lot of pain. Feelings of betrayal, shock, disappointment, disillusionment. It's very painful. I just keep praying for the strength to endure and let it go. And my Higher Power who now has to also double for a Significant Other has totally come up trumps so far.

Best of all is that I am now allowed to feel my bloody feelings! No drugs to dumb me down or chill me out. And no they're not scary and yes they are normal and very real. Which is reassuring.

Take care all...Love, Zoe.

No comments: